If you are great at what you do, and passionate about it, we should talk.
Creative Slice is a multi-award-winning web design firm established in 2003. Our growing team of world-class designers and developers continuously deliver impeccable work to help our clients achieve the next levels of success.
Our primary focus is to delight clients with custom WordPress websites that are instrumental in generating profitable growth. We continually refine our award-winning process to deliver scalable websites which anticipate change and adapt to meet clients evolving needs. This approach is why many of our websites are still meeting our clients needs 7-10 years after launch.
- Work from our Tucson offices, or remotely – whichever you prefer.
- This is a contract position with long-term potential.
- We offer very competitive compensation.
As a Website Content Manager at Creative Slice, you will oversee and execute on content collection and population with WordPress, along with documenting our custom-built solution for each project.
- Build out website pages within WordPress (ex. add images, pick aesthetically pleasing layouts)
- Update and check content (ex. adjust calendar information, add specials)
- Write website user guides for clients
- 3+ years working with WordPress and basic familiarity with Gutenberg
- Great eye for design
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to manage workload and meet deadlines
- Strong web and desktop skills – we use Google Apps, ClickUp and Slack extensively
Create the best work of your career.
At Creative Slice, talented individuals create innovative solutions in a positive environment surrounded by talented and supportive people following industry best-practices with our clients best interest in mind. Our world-class team has historically stayed with us for years – substantially based on our culture; quality of the work; impressive clients; and professional and creative environment.
We value both team players and individual contributors who have the following attributes:
- Embrace new learning, best practices, continuous improvement
- Respect deadlines and commitments
- Great written communication skills
- Respect for self, Team and clients
- High level of integrity
- Desire and ability to generate world-class work
- Motivated to create results that will stand the test of time