If you are great at what you do, and passionate about it, we should talk.
Creative Slice is a multi-award-winning web design firm established in 2003. Our growing team of world-class designers and developers continuously deliver impeccable work to help our clients achieve the next levels of success.
As an Executive Assistant Operations Manager at Creative Slice, you will support our team with inbox processing, project tracking, task management, along with accounting tasks related to bills, quotes & invoices.
Daily (1-2 hours)
- Gmail: Processing Inbox + Task Creation
- ClickUp: Task Triage (following SOPs)
Weekly (3-5 hours)
- Google Sheets: Update project tracking spreadsheet
- Xero: Reconcile bank transactions
Monthly (4-8 hours)
- Xero: Draft client invoices
- Xero: Draft contractor bills
- Google Sheets: Project spreadsheet reports
Deadlines are firm, and will be clearly communicated with plenty of lead time. Time zone is not important as most tasks do not need to be completed during US business hours.
You should have experience following and creating SOPs along with the ability to manage workload and meet deadlines. Software requirements include:
- Xero – At least one year of experience using Xero accounting software.
- ClickUp – Ability to create tasks, sort lists and export dashboard data independently.
- Google Sheets – Highly proficient with basic sheet management (formula creation is not needed)
- Gmail – At least one year of inbox processing experience with Gmail for business.
Create the best work of your career.
At Creative Slice, talented individuals create innovative solutions in a positive environment surrounded by talented and supportive people following industry best-practices with our clients best interest in mind. Our world-class team has historically stayed with us for years – substantially based on our culture; quality of the work; impressive clients; and professional and creative environment.
We value both team players and individual contributors who have the following attributes:
- Embrace new learning, best practices, continuous improvement
- Respect deadlines and commitments
- Great written communication skills
- Respect for self, Team and clients
- High level of integrity
- Desire and ability to generate world-class work
- Motivated to create results that will stand the test of time
We anticipate this position will require 60-80 hours per month at $15-$30 per hour, depending on experience. This is a contract position with long-term potential.